Thursday, October 21, 2010

creeperz

sooo today i tried to go on a nice peaceful jog to Parque Retiro per usual. It was a nice day con mucho sol and i was just minding my own business running down some streets before getting to the park. I'm running across a big street and this guy comes at me from the opposite direction and like grabs my shoulder. Clearly he's a creeper so I continued running past him without a second look. THEN he turns around, runs after me, and stops me on the other side of the road. woah buddy. I reluctantly take out an ear of my headphones and he proceeds to ask me, in English, if I want to run with him tomorrow. No. NO I do NOT want to run with you tomorrow random-creepy-asian/spanish guy. Would I like to run with him next week? Also no to that. I decided it was best to run away, quickly, but for the rest of my run I had a strange feeling that he was going to run up behind me and stab me with a knife--- you never know with these types, right? Perhaps I'm a little paranoid... (but he was exceedingly weird)
Anyway, as I was coming back from running in the park, one of the limpiezas (street cleaners) got all up in my grill and said something to me, probably inappropriate, but luckily I had my headphones securily blasting some Eminem (old ipod, get at me).

Good news of today though-- Allison and I had coffee with her Comitas buddy (a girl who goes to our school and who's actually from Spain) and we're gonna go out with her on Friday woooooo making new Spanish friends!

1 comment:

  1. But I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo...

    Yes I am having flashbacks of this being your theme song in rock band and again of me and you dying when this song came on in spin. Though i think these guys may be the biggest creepers of them all.

    ReplyDelete